You have the power to better the lives of kids in local areas such as Murfreesboro. An eyesore in your garage or driveway can make a difference in the life of a child in your community. Donate your vehicle to Wheels For Wishes, a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish Middle Tennessee.
Our charity vehicle donation program helps to turn cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, ATVs, RVs and even boats into so much more for children in the Murfreesboro area and all across Tennessee, including areas such as Hendersonville, Nashville, and Clarksville. Car donation takes the hassle out of selling or trading in your vehicle, because all of the work is done by us! But the best thing about car donation is that it will help to provide a better life to a local child.
Get The Most Out Of Donating A Car, Our 100 Percent Tax Deductible Program Offers:
- Free pickup and towing of all vehicles, regardless of condition, from anywhere in Tennessee, including areas such as Murfreesboro, Nashville, Hendersonville and Clarksville.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike other car donation charities, we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Our professional service will make your vehicle donation process simple and hassle-free.
- Feel great knowing that the proceeds from your car donation benefit Make-A-Wish Middle Tennessee.
Your Donation Improves Children's Lives
It is easy to make a donation to Wheels For Wishes. Whether you make your donation by phone or online, your contribution will make a difference.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-391-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Experienced vehicle donation representatives are available at any time to walk you through the donation process.
- You will then be contacted within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your free vehicle pick up. We can tow away your vehicle from nearly anywhere in Tennessee, so give us a call today!
- Finally, you will be sent a tax deductible receipt. You can save this receipt to deduct your donation from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donation received by 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 31 will count toward that same tax year.
Make your donation today and your car will be out of your life and on its way to making a positive impact on a child in your community.